HOW TO BECOME A NEVITI STOCKIST
We are delighted that you are interested in working with CSC Imports Ltd, manufacturers of high quality wedding and party products retail packaged with the Neviti brand.
CSC Imports Ltd works only with businesses on a trade basis. We do not sell directly to members of the public. Because of this we will need you to show evidence of your trading status. Trade applications are open to all traders whether you are a sole trader or part of a large corporation.
If you are interested in purchasing products for personal use please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 883428 and we can refer you to your nearest stockist.
Do I Qualify For An Account?
Our conditions for activating your online account are:
• You have a retail shop or online web shop that is open for business or another recognised method of trading. You will be asked to provide evidence of this to be considered for an account.
• You sell similar or complimentary items for example, disposable tableware, decorations, gifts or stationery.
• You have a registered company or sole trader number.
• Ideally you will have been trading for more than a year although we will consider younger companies if other criteria are met.
Other things that can help support your application include:
• A valid VAT number
• A web link to your online store / Facebook or other web pages relating to the business
• Evidence of a booking of an upcoming wedding or other retail show
• A photo of your shop or Google maps link of your retail premises
• Two or three names of other suppliers you work with
• A letterhead, business card or other business stationery
Competitive/Complimentary ProductsWe may refuse your application if we feel that products you manufacture or produce are too similar to ours. If you feel that you may fit into this category and would still like to work with us please contact us first to discuss your application as we may be able to find a way to work together which is mutually beneficial to us both.
WholesalersWe also welcome applications from wholesalers. Please contact us directly on 01494 883428.
What if we refuse your application?Sorry if we have disappointed you by refusing you an account this time. Please check the list of “other things you can do to support your application” and see if you have missed anything. We are happy to reconsider if you think we have got it wrong.
Even after considering everything we may still refuse you an account. Please do try again if your circumstances change.
If you have been refused an account in the past and believe you now fit our criteria please feel free to get in contact with us and we will be happy to review your application.
Fill out the online application and as soon as we have news about the opening of your account then we will be in touch. You may be asked to provide further information such as the address of your retail space or a link to your web shop.
Do I Get Instant Approval?
No, a member of our team will process each application on an individual basis and this process normally takes around 48 hours, you will receive an email to let you know if your account has been approved.
Please be prepared to provide evidence to support your application.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.